[NetBehaviour] Structure for 1482 artworks

marc garrett marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Thu Jun 12 18:45:20 CEST 2008

Hi again,

 >you mean, ink on paper for example?
+ which images are you referring to exactly, full screen of web
interface? contained jpeg ? other ?

I suppose that the quality of the image may be a problem, especially if
its originally 72 resolution.

Although if it is linked via a grid network such as the Marcel network,
a strong channel used by Universities which can show live link-up videos
etc, the image would be (presumably) higher in quality...

 > (i'm a bit disturbed with the conceptual power of this work! ;-)

Do you think that it is conceptual or networked formalism, or both?

marc