[NetBehaviour] digital poetry and netpoetic.com

Jason Nelson newmediapoet at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 7 14:17:01 CET 2008

All,

  I'll be launching a new digital poetry site soon called
  netpoetic.com, the site will include biweekly digital poetry forms,
  which I will be creating to act as bridges between the print and wired
  including their source code, explanation, video talks on each etc...

  here is a preview of the first two.........comments on the first
  one are particularly sought....

  dimension is night is night

  http://www.secrettechnology.com/night/xtine.html

  a letter today to attact a rushing hall