[NetBehaviour] 3 z-axis non-scaled mods from Foofwa/Kira mocap

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sat Mar 8 03:20:28 CET 2008

3 z-axis non-scaled mods from Foofwa/Kira mocap
trilled/waltz are from the same bvh; one presents sheave-skin interior

This is as close as I can get to... ...gutsy organs, sloughed wade.
It's not very close; the sheave-skin breaks into air. I'd note that even
its mathematical substructure defines manifolds emptied of anything but
nurbs, splines, whatever - tension across the sheave.

Or rather the sheave/manifold - tension defined on the two-dimensional
curved surface. One might draw vectors for example. One pulls, pushes -
directly or through bvh and other manipulations. Mobility/intention in
Second Life for example.

These vectors breathe in the surrounding space. With poles and polars,
space is on the move. So you're saying? That abstractions, mapping, might,
on a metaphorical level, pucker just about everywhere, a slid ontology.

It's sight, then? It's sight, or rather what's seen is what's sheave.
Although of course one might make sheave or sheaves invisible; it's an
option.

And there might be invisibilites built-in - everywhere, in SL, in Poser,
across the true world? Yes, what we call ghosts are only these slid
ontologies.

http://www.alansondheim.org/foxtrot.mp4
http://www.alansondheim.org/trilled.mp4
http://www.alansondheim.org/waltz.mp4