[NetBehaviour] Driven- a dilemma of coexistence - by Marc Garrett and Ruth Catlow

Michael Szpakowski szpako at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 10 11:25:53 CET 2008

What's not to like about a piece of work that contains
the word "PURVIEW" ?
This is great - everything is simple but ( actually
not 'but' - 'hence') effective. I love the little
music loop.
It's an example of a the big being conveyed by the
small, which always works for me.
Takes awhile to load - the are a couple of traps to
getting to the body of it for the unwary/impatient
-(1) first finding the title & first link
(2) the load time on the piece proper -I know you warn
us but I thought for a brief moment that it had
crashed my old laptop -because you just get that white
screen..
Is the first shot Manor Park?
look forward to more
michael