[NetBehaviour] story and images for today

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Mar 21 05:32:16 CET 2008

story and images for today

< images from today's work with new media class,
Azure Carter, Gary Manes
we're beginning to 'pack' these (these are point-sets)
narratives emerge out the other end
punctum in points, swirl-objects emptied of substance: the grid >

{but what sort of narratives? one can comic-strip images; if the tableau
is 3-d, an .obj file is apropos, Blender or other viewer. think of moving
around a static landscape, everything literally still-born.

people move within a scanning field, hold poses or continue on. events are
transformed by an absence of disappearance, only transformations of view-
point. everything is there, just as one might have planned, frozen moments
at the end of the universe.

events are collapsed, as if they're time sliced, 4 into 3 into 2-d, then
everything unravels at the other end, it's up to you, bring in the soft-
ware, I'll supply the objects. then you might explore something stolid,
interactive by its very nature, you come in wherever you want, leave
whenever. now I must retire, Jezebel's on television, moving about in a
very limited area, and I'm breathless.}

[I am the master of the stolid still-born narrative, master of the dead
skin sheave-skin emanent. I make fake and I make fake real. fine me, don't
mind me; I wryte the stories into dead-space.]

(please view at 1/1; otherwise you might get moire patterns, or at least
an unwanted thickening, pixels clambering on pixels, no space left
anywhere. for .obj/.mtl, try Blender, blender.org)

http://www.alansondheim.org/classb1.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/classb2.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/classb3.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/classb4.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/classb5.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/classb6.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/classb7.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/classb8.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/classb9.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/classb91.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/classb92.jpg

first and last story < people of the solid world >

http://www.alansondheim.org/group.obj
http://www.alansondheim.org/group.mtl
http://www.alansondheim.org/class.obj
http://www.alansondheim.org/class.mtl