[NetBehaviour] Experience the power of detourning communication!
ruth.catlow at furtherfield.org
Sat Mar 22 00:19:53 CET 2008
forwarded message from : news-l at lists.nodel.org
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
There is not just one Truth.
There are not many Truths..
Tertium datur: Truth is nonsense
- Luther Blissett -
Don't blame the fake!
Become the Fake!
- Les Liens Invisibles -
You were told that a new democracy of communication was possible, that
the lies of corporate media were to disappear and that your voice was
going to play an active role in the formation of public discourse.
You were deluded into believing that even the world, this world, would
become a better place through detailed diffusion of low-cost
technologies, through the birth of telematic networks and the
establishment of blogs and social networks.
While the watered-down fantasies that came with the rise of web 2.0
are being dissolved, a bitter consciousness remains:
that communication itself, after all, is an illusion. That
information, however probable it may seem, is still a fiction and that
a fake, in the end, is only a fake. Anyway.
EXPERIENCE THE POWER OF DETOURNING COMMUNICATION!
Rising directly from the ashes of the blogosphere, the imaginary art
group Les Liens Invisibles is proud to present A Fake is a Fake, the
ultimate platform dedicated to fake publishing, that will finally
render your communication strong, incisive, and paradoxical. Thrust
your voice beyond the limits of reality and explore the new frontiers
of detourning communication: you can finally speak with the voice of
SIMPLE, FUN, RADICAL. TAKE A TOUR OF OUR FAKE PUBLISHING FEATURES ...
* Easy, intuitive content management
* Simple installation and radical communication
* Open, flexible architecture based on the Wordpress Template System
* Rich list of free Fake Themes
* Free "fake is a fake" domain accounts on our servers
... AND WATCH WHAT CORPORATE MEDIA SAY ABOUT FAKE.
* " ... The most important revolution of its kind since the likes of
Gutenberg! ... "
- Repubblica <http://tinyurl.com/2xh2f3>
* " ... Plus qu'une œuvre d'art à succès, un phénomène de
société ... "
- Le Figaro <http://tinyurl.com/yo5dws>
* " ... We can only guess that fake publishing will mark the dawning
of a new information era ... "
- The Financial Times <http://tinyurl.com/2c2zpc>
Les Liens invisibles <http://www.lesliensinvisibles.org> is an
imaginary art-group from Italy. Their artworks are based on the
invisible links between the infosphere, neural synapsis, and real
news-l mailing list
news-l at lists.nodel.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the NetBehaviour