[NetBehaviour] Netaudio'08: call for entries.

marc garrett marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Thu Mar 27 12:07:20 CET 2008

Netaudio'08: call for entries.

Netaudio, the Offline Festival for Online Music comes back to London
after a great festival in Berlin in 2007: Netaudio’08 will take place
from 22nd to 25th October 2008 at Shunt, a extensive labyrinth of
tunnels underneath London Bridge Station. Over four nights we will
celebrate the creative output of networked musicians and online
communities with talks, workshops, showcases and performances.

Parts of Netaudio’08 will be programmed through an open call for
entries. With this call we would like to give you the chance to put our
attention to your creative activities related to the festival theme.
Call for entries runs in 3 strands: performance, installation and
conference.

For more information and to download the entry forms please visit:
http://www.netaudiolondon.cc/blog/137/call-for-entries

--
11th April sees our first Taster event: an opportunities to meet the
faces behind this project and to join in for a round of Netaudio Ping