[NetBehaviour] Call for Projects - Light, Space and Perception Work Group.
marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Fri Nov 7 12:55:30 CET 2008
Sent to Netbehaviour.org by Nerea García.
<Call for Projects>
*Light, Space and Perception Work Group*
Entries' Deadline: November 30, 2008
Open call for collaborators: November 15, 2008
Open call for the submission of proposals to be collaboratively
developed during two three-day workshops* (January and March, 2009).
This call is part of the activities of the Light, Space and Perception
work group http://medialab-prado.es/article/luz_espacio_y_percepcion_ ,
led by artists Daniel Canogar, Julian Oliver and Pablo Valbuena, and
supported by Mediala-Prado htpp://medialab-prado.es in Madrid (Spain).
The goal is to work with local developers to create prototypes with the
aid of these three instructors and the interested collaborators.
* Light and the city. Urbanism, media-façades, the fusion of physical
and digital urban spaces.
* Augmented Reality, the use of projections on three-dimensional
surfaces and physical objects, the use of light as a material.
* Set and stage design and the creation of atmospheres through the
projection of light: perspective, optical illusions, etc.
* Investigation of the qualities of our visual perception and its limits.
* Development of new light technologies for artistic purposes.
More information and online submission form:
Contact: difusion at medialab-prado.es
* Medialab-Prado does not cover lodging and travel expenses for selected
Plaza de las Letras
C/ Alameda, 15
28014 Madrid (Spain)
+34 913 692 303
More information about the NetBehaviour