[NetBehaviour] Canadian media arts opening at SPACE, London

Heather Corcoran heather.corcoran at fact.co.uk
Fri Nov 7 14:37:53 CET 2008

Hi all, besides my pure:dyne hat I've also got an exhibition opening at
SPACE tonight of some excellent Canadian media art - literally some of
the best artists working in Canada. Come by if you're in London and can
make it.

Cheers,
Heather

Schematic: New Media Art from Canada
08 November - 20 December 2008

Peter Flemming, Germaine Koh, Joe Mckay, Nicholas Stedman, Norman White

Exhibition Opening: Friday 07 November, 7 - 9pm
Regular Opening Hours: Mon-Fri: 10 am - 5pm, Sat: 12 - 4 pm.
Free Admission

Schematic showcases the creativity and technological innovation of
artists who also act as inventors and engineers. The exhibition explores
our relationships with technology through creative engineering and
electronic disciplines. Schematic highlights the shifts in direction
taking place across international new media art practices. Curated by
Heather Corcoran, Michelle Kasprzak and Gillian McIver. Curatorial essay
by Michelle Kasprzak.

Visit the Space website for more info: http://www.spacestudios.org.uk

Schematic is supported by The Canada Council for the Arts, Agnes
Etherington Art Centre, and the Canadian Department of Foreign Affairs
and International Trade.

[ s p a c e ]
129-131 Mare Street
London E8 3RH