[NetBehaviour] Selling software art

patrick simons patricksimons1 at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 18 15:39:11 CET 2008

I always thought it was a shame when I came across the urinal that it didnt
have a (Yves Klein?) blue block in it.
I would like a set of these posters, but not for investment or tax purposes
you understand.
I take your point completely, perhaps with the increasing commodification of
everything, perhaps the task is to make art sometimes which cannot be
commodified, because it feels like the commodity fetish is driving the whole
shebang and becoming the definition of what makes art...art. again.Can it be
art if it is beyond commodification? surely yes.
I didnt mean to hijack Palls mail, sorry but have you all considered joining
my facebook group "No more art objects" we need members.
I will repost Palls original mail as an act of comradeness
patrick