[NetBehaviour] Selling software art

Pall Thayer pallthay at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 15:42:19 CET 2008

I don't really get the question. Are they "art objects" as opposed to
what? Oh... wait a second. Is this because I joined your Facebook
group, "999 members to agree no more object based art"? Well... you
know how it is. When you've been putting all this effort in for all
these years, sometimes it would be nice to get something back.

I think I could say that the work itself is not "object based art" but
what I'm selling is an object and it is art.

Just don't ask me to explain what I mean. Sometimes you just have to
be on both sides of the fence at the same time.

best r.
Pall