[NetBehaviour] Pall Thayer work for sale

Kamen Nedev kamennedev at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 20:21:02 CET 2008

Me, I'd set up an *astonishing* price and a mind-blowing EULA.  Bog
it down with the clumsiest imaginable DRM.  Set up different licences
(single user, multiple-machine, etc.).

Max. three re-installs, then you need a new licence.

Dunno.

Might work out, just as a performance piece.

Now, seriously.

A nice way to set up a deal is as a donation.

Otherwise, and without getting cynical, you can sell a certain
guarantee - a support service, for example.

The free software economic model seems to work... Slowly, but it does.

Good luck,

Kamen

http://www.waitingforcargo.net