[NetBehaviour] SLUM-TV launch competition...

marc garrett marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Thu Nov 20 15:30:04 CET 2008

Just noticed this, some may be interested...

marc

On Nov 20, 2008, at 2:53 PM, alexander nikolic wrote:

hi 2 everyone,

with our project SLUM-TV, we launched a competition. The price is a 10
day stay, "all inclusive" in one of the largest African Slum,
Mathare, where our project is also based. Interested participants, shall
react on our video, which you can find: http://www.slum-tv.info/?p=145

Deadline is the 21st of Feb 09, and calculating that the postal delivery
can need few days, i advise you to submit as early as possible.

snail mail address:

SLUM-TV
c/o sam hopkins (slum tv)
po box 16526
Muthaiga, Nairobi
Kenya

Entries should not be longer than 3.minutes and licenced under following
conditions: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
The entries will be also published in a suitable resolution on the web.

The winner will be chosen by our team members, and the project "Mathare
- Safari" realised in Summer 2009

for questions: competition at slum-tv.org

karibu sana,

alex