[NetBehaviour] UpStage open walk-through and swaray - December 3-4

helen varley jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Mon Nov 24 03:46:25 CET 2008

// apologies for x-posting, please forward to interested people //

The next UpStage open walk-through will be on Wednesday 3 December (or
Thursday 4th if you are in the front part of the world), and a Swaray
will be held on Thursday 4th December.

The walk-through is for those of you who are new to UpStage and would
like to learn the basic operation and features of the environment.

The Swaray is for those who already have some experience of UpStage, to
get together and chat about UpStage, related projects, the concepts
behind what we’re doing, and anything else we feel like - such as post
080808 thoughts, and thinking ahead to 090909 …

** Open Walk-through: Wed 3 December, 8pm UK time; Thurs 4 December, 9am
NZ time. Find your local time here: http://tinyurl.com/5cu6br and email
info at upstage.org.nz <mailto:info at upstage.org.nz> to request a guest log-in.

** Swaray: Thursday 4 December, 8am UK time, 9pm NZ time. Find your
local time here: http://tinyurl.com/5ha5mx.

UpStage is an open source web-based platform for live online interactive
performance (cyberformance); logged-in players manipulate media (such as
graphical avatars, backdrops, web cams, audio, drawing and text) in real
time to create a theatrical performance for audience members, who
require only a browser and standard internet connection. The audience
interact with the players, the performance and each other via a text
chat. For more information about UpStage, visit http://www.upstage.org.nz

see you in UpStage,

helen : )

helen varley jamieson: creative catalyst
helen at creative-catalyst.com
http://www.creative-catalyst.com
http://www.avatarbodycollision.org
http://www.upstage.org.nz