[NetBehaviour] Instants colors

info info at x-arn.org
Sun Nov 30 20:03:52 CET 2008

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your interest. During one month , i was invited by Annie
Abrahams to send text to a RSS feed, according to Instant Portrait rule.
Here is a link to the archived generated text (in french):
http://panoplie.emakimono.org/index.php/instants/portrait/31

In order to generate this text, i used a modified version of
Twittgenerator plugged into panoplie website.
http://www.laboratoire-aleatoire.com/twittgenerator/index-en.html

You can also find some more documentation about images by following
'documentation' link  from this page:
http://www.yannleguennec.com/instants-colors.html

++
--y