[NetBehaviour] Exhibition and Book Launch: Grow Your Own Media Lab - The Graphic Novel

Ruth Catlow ruth.catlow at furtherfield.org
Wed Oct 8 17:59:33 CEST 2008

We were at Access Space last week so I have had a sneak preview.

It is the best thing (in so many ways) that I have seen in print for
a very long time. especially for someone like me who knows that Linux
and OS software makes sense (on so many levels) but has been
wondering how to make that step into that parallel dimension.
Funny, familiar and informative in all the ways that Google can't
help me with.

:)))
Ruth