[NetBehaviour] Exhibition and Book Launch: Grow Your Own Media Lab - The Graphic Novel

marc garrett marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Wed Oct 8 18:08:26 CEST 2008

What I find important regarding this small publication is how accessible
and straight forward it is, especially in respect of recycling and
re-using technology. It successfully challenges people who buy the
latest gadgets/computers etc, to re-evaluate uses of technology, in way
that leaves one  thinking  - of course , of course of course!!!

marc