[NetBehaviour] Ubuntu Free Culture Showcase Winners Announced!

marc garrett marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Mon Oct 13 13:31:24 CEST 2008

Ubuntu Free Culture Showcase Winners Announced!

"For those of you living under a rock for the last few months, the
Ubuntu Free Culture Showcase was an initiative that we ran to showcase
free culture artists in each version of Ubuntu. Each time we release a
tasty new Ubuntu, we include a package full of example content (rather
craftily named…example-content), and with Ubuntu being installed on so
many computers around the world, it is a great opportunity to bring the
Ubuntu ethos to the creative arts and showcase some free culture content."

http://www.jonobacon.org/?p=1312