[NetBehaviour] powerfulart

marc garrett marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Tue Oct 14 18:19:21 CEST 2008

surely Pall, this is all pure speculation!

If Banksy was to merge his graffiti wall collection with Damien Hirst's
own rotting, animal and fish collections, then wouldn't that hold the
art market up long enough to then create a new hybrid that looked like this?
http://www.sillyjokes.co.uk/images/p-jokes/toilet/long-turd-big.jpg

marc