[NetBehaviour] powerfulart

patrick simons patricksimons1 at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 14 19:47:07 CEST 2008

Perhaps the way forward is not banksyrobbers and post taxidermy, perhaps the
future is not expensive culture as investments

http://www.mydadsstripclub.com/

and

(clever self adulation)

My logically flawed but brilliantly divisive facebook group
"999 members to agree no more object based art?"
cheap and cheerful
Patrick
On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 5:19 PM, marc garrett <marc.garrett at furtherfield.org