[NetBehaviour] Team records 'music' from stars - Like Aphex Twin music.

bob catchpole bobcatchpole at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 28 15:09:33 CET 2008

Some years ago, as part of a medical project to spot newborn babies that might be deaf, recordings were made of the sound of a womb and played back to the babies on tiny headphones. Those without hearing problems responded to the recording with unmistakable recognition. As I recall, the medical team's recording of the sound of the womb was strikingly similari to the recordings of these stars...

Bob