[NetBehaviour] Team records 'music' from stars - Like Aphex Twin music.

bob catchpole bobcatchpole at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 29 20:07:47 CET 2008

I didn't expect the answer so soon!... I think you're right. Yet maybe there's also something else going on. It's hard to define, but we all carry a distant buried memory of our first sonic environment, the womb. What is it? The babies who recognised the recording fell asleep peacefully... (the others didn't)... What were they responding to? Sound? Pulse? Space?...

Bob