james at jwm-art.net
Wed Apr 1 19:38:45 CEST 2009
Wednesday April 1st 2009
XorGramana is a game by jwm-art.net based upon Xor (an 8bit game
circa 1990). XorGramana is a logic puzzle kind-of-word game set
inside a series of mazes. It is a source-code only release,
(GNU GPLv3 licensed) and should run on GNU/Linux systems with gcc,
make, and the SDL development libraries installed.
* two new levels: 'home economics' and 'trips n tracks'.
* several new floor, wall, and edge textures and
new combinations of these.
* map display is working both for XOR and XorGramana -
shows where word solutions should be placed.
* GNU GPLv3 now included, with copyright notices atop each
* numerous fixes, including:
* fixed main level menu (again).
* escape key no longer infuriatingly answers 'no' to
replay prompt when you least wanted it to.
* replay error in XorGramana caused by masks.
(for more details see CHANGES file).
XorGramana Home Page:
More information about the NetBehaviour