[NetBehaviour] Video Games, in Search of a Warp Zone.

marc garrett marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Thu Apr 2 19:25:29 CEST 2009

Hi Bobig,

Unfortunately, Eryk mainly hangs around American only blogs these days -
as he recently mentioned  "I'm done trying to be smart. Now I'm just
trying to be cool. Here's my new blog that is everything this one should
have been Crashpop" - http://crashpop.blogspot.com

Or he can be traced on Rhizome...

marc