[NetBehaviour] Angry villagers run Google Street View out oftown.

james morris james at jwm-art.net
Fri Apr 3 13:16:15 CEST 2009

I certainly would not be able to stop and stare at people's properties
the way google street view would allow me. But then, I'm not a burgler.
Combined with the satellite images of google earth, it's providing a
lot of information.

I imagine the right to take photographs in public was not envisioned with
a visual database of private properties in mind. One or two people
(scattered) taking the occasional photograph is a little bit different.

Remind me, what use of google street view is there?