[NetBehaviour] Angry villagers run Google Street View outoftown.

james morris james at jwm-art.net
Fri Apr 3 15:01:18 CEST 2009

Getting a bit too opinionated about this, as far as I'm concerned,
Google is just showing off it's omnipotence...

How far will it go? This is the mysterious psychic ability of
remote-viewing technologically implemented. When will our most naked
thoughts and emotions be available? When will society be mature enough
to handle such transparency. Would government ever be as equally
transparent?