[NetBehaviour] Angry villagers run Google Street View out oftown.

Michael Szpakowski szpako at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 3 14:05:45 CEST 2009

The big -the real- issue is restrictions on the right to take photos. US photographers and artists have been living with the criminalisation of their activities since 2001 but it's on the way for us too with a potential sentence of up to 10 years for photographing a cop.

The reaction to streetview, in this instance at least, smacks of the priveleged classes objections to the great unwashed seeing how pleasant life can actually be.
They might get all sorts of ideas above their station.
michael