[NetBehaviour] [vel] EyeDraw project U Oregon (fwd)

Michael Zeltner m at niij.org
Fri Apr 3 22:23:31 CEST 2009

2009/3/30 Alan Sondheim <sondheim at panix.com>:
> http://www.cs.uoregon.edu/research/cm-hci/EyeDraw/
>
> EyeDraw is a research project at the   University of Oregon that enables
> users to draw pictures   solely with the use of their eyes. The project started in
>   the summer of 2003.

F.A.T. (http://fffff.at/) are currently researching in this field as
well, trying to get drawing abilities back to the Graffiti writer
Tempt One which has lost the control over his muscles (I'm not sure
about medical details). They're trying for something that will
probably be a little bit more complicated to use, but more flexible in
regards to the output.

They're posting a video a day documenting the development and
explaining a little bit of the technical side:

http://fffff.at/tag/tempt1/

Michael
--
http://niij.org/