[NetBehaviour] Ada Lovelace and multi-maryfestos

cristina l. duarte lduarte.cduarte at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 13:47:48 CEST 2009

Hi Majena!
i appreciated very much your words, and I tried to enter the multi maryfest
blog - excellent name and idea - but it was not possible. even when a add a
l to  'bogspot' (http://multi-maryfest.bogspot.com), the result was nule,
and the blogger said the name was not registered. So, it's only to relate
this I'm writing to you,
hoping you have a nice sunday,
to you all,
my best wishes