[NetBehaviour] Multi-MARYfestos correct address

Majena Mafe majenamafe at iprimus.com.au
Sun Apr 5 21:47:16 CEST 2009

Hi Christina, thank you for letting me know.yes I offered a very wrong
address,
This is the right one, hope you enjoy.

http://multi-maryfesto.blogspot.com/

Majena Mafe
Let me listen to me and not to them... Gertrude Stein

------------------------------

Message: 6
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 12:47:48 +0100
From: "cristina l. duarte" <lduarte.cduarte at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [NetBehaviour] Ada Lovelace and multi-maryfestos
To: NetBehaviour for networked distributed creativity
     <netbehaviour at netbehaviour.org>

Hi Majena!
i appreciated very much your words, and I tried to enter the multi maryfest
blog - excellent name and idea - but it was not possible. even when a add a
l to  'bogspot' (http://multi-maryfest.bogspot.com), the result was nule,
and the blogger said the name was not registered. So, it's only to relate
this I'm writing to you,
hoping you have a nice sunday,
to you all,
my best wishes