[NetBehaviour] my_sdl_ladspa_test

james morris james at jwm-art.net
Mon Apr 6 21:18:29 CEST 2009

was bored and thought i'd upload this here..

in linux, unpack archive (attachment) and cd into my_sdl_ladspa_test

and type make

if it fails, then install SDL and SDL_mixer pkgs for development.

type "./mixer" (without quotes) to run.

and press space repeatedly for a god-awful-racket for at least ten
minutes at a constant fairly fast rate.... enjoy, tada!

IT WILL SEG-FAULT IF YOU DONT HAVE SWH LADSPA PLUGINS AND CAPS LADSPA
PLUGINS INSTALLED

ignore the 'there is no soundcard' msg if it shows. maybe edit Makefile
and completely remove line saying ARCH_OPTS= if you're sure your
processor don't have sse optimizations (ie it's not x86 or x86 family
relation etc).

uses code from a random SDL_mixer tutorial i found somewhere, and then
code from my "wav composer not toilet" coagulated from C++ to C.

code assessment: 2/10 could be better.
jwm