[NetBehaviour] On the hurricane of the G-20...

james morris james at jwm-art.net
Wed Apr 8 01:36:25 CEST 2009

On the lead up to it all I remember watching about protesters on the BBC
news. No surprise, their portrayal was non-too flattering: either angry
and violent, or stupid and comic.

unformedthought{
I used to think my art was a form of protest but lately I think it's
probably failing and just tedious. My art. art = anything i feel like
making, anything at all, to leave a trace. trying to leave something
personal in a climate of the impersonal? in a climate of big-business
something small individual by just one person... gets lost.
}

Never been to a protest or been involved in any kind of activism.