[NetBehaviour] Yeah Karen....and the multi-maryfesto

Majena Mafe majenamafe at iprimus.com.au
Wed Apr 8 11:45:32 CEST 2009

Ha Karen I like your approach, if this is your approach.?
They are all good gen-er-al (ha!) stretches to work with in life and why not
in a practice...

I'd love to hear what 'festo's people are working with and how it impacts on
their work...
I apologize for the incorrect address, I posted yesterday, some very smart
cookies worked it out themselves which is very impressive. I use riddles a
lot in my work but this was an accidental one.

The main multi-MARYfesto's I'm working with at the moment are.
that is my 'working' and liv'n maryfesto's. all up for revision, more like
evolution and convolution always.

1 refuse to make statements
2 watch the shape of words
3 be trans...
4 resist propaganda
5 make culture
6 listen for the sound in / of things
7 make soapboxes
8 speak in other tongues
9 look for the vertical
10 refuse to abide by common sense
11 don't face facts
12 get used to vertigo
13 slur and mumble
14 act act act exuberant
15 privileged sound over grammar
16 listen to me and not to them
17 eat joy
18 learn to fly from the Sally Field, the flying nun series
19 connect with dead superheroines wherever possible, intimately
20 promote contradictions-become world famous yesterday
21 be mischief
22 repeat myself, repeat myself
23 disrupt borders in department stores and in knowledge disciplines
24 steal shopping trolleys
25 act slowly... ha!
26 jump up and down, jump up and down
27 mark the edge, the center
28 use a lot of butter
29 overshoot the 'mark'

What are others cupa tea?

cheers Jena
http://multi-maryfesto.blogspot.com/
Listen to me and not to them. by the famously famous Ms Stein