[NetBehaviour] Yeah Karen....and the multi-maryfesto

karen blissett karen.blissett at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 10 13:22:07 CEST 2009

Hello Majena,

The is coming from my heart - most def, and relates to the personal and
practice.

I would also be interested in seeing 'festo's', written by others on here...

karen

    Ha Karen I like your approach, if this is your approach…?

    They are all good gen-er-al (ha!) stretches to work with in life and why
not in a practice...

    I'd love to hear what 'festo's people are working with and how it
impacts on their work...

    I apologize for the incorrect address, I posted yesterday, some very
smart cookies worked it out themselves which is very impressive… I use
riddles a lot in my work but this was an accidental one.

    The main multi-MARYfesto’s I’m working with at the moment are…

    that is my ‘working’ and liv’n maryfesto’s… all up for revision, more
like evolution and convolution always…

    1 refuse to make statements
    2 watch the shape of words
    3 be trans...
    4 resist propaganda
    5 make culture
    6 listen for the sound in / of things
    7 make soapboxes
    8 speak in other tongues
    9 look for the vertical
    10 refuse to abide by common sense
    11 don't face facts
    12 get used to vertigo
    13 slur and mumble
    14 act act act exuberant
    15 privileged sound over grammar
    16 listen to me and not to them
    17 eat joy
    18 learn to fly from the Sally Field, the flying nun series
    19 connect with dead superheroines wherever possible, intimately
    20 promote contradictions-become world famous yesterday
    21 be mischief
    22 repeat myself, repeat myself
    23 disrupt borders in department stores and in knowledge disciplines
    24 steal shopping trolleys
    25 act slowly... ha!
    26 jump up and down, jump up and down
    27 mark the edge, the center
    28 use a lot of butter
    29 overshoot the 'mark'

    What are others cupa tea?

    cheers Jena

    http://multi-maryfesto.blogspot.com/

    Listen to me and not to them… by the famously famous Ms Stein