[NetBehaviour] the no fly pledge

hight at 34n118w.net hight at 34n118w.net
Wed Apr 15 10:13:37 CEST 2009

have done a few using Skype...one with text only ...went well

another with text and video...not as well..video went in and out and froze
a few times

also did a keynote as a video uploaded

It is extremely difficult here in Los Angeles in this economy for me to
travel. It is painful to have to pass on chances to actually meet those
bundles of text out there such as folks here instead of being so isolated
and to have warm human interpersonal experiences and see what folks are up
to.

Even had to pass on a conference in Washington state last years due to
expenses.

best,

Jeremy