[NetBehaviour] reconnecting to netbehaviour...

marc garrett marc.garrett2 at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 16 01:40:23 CEST 2009

SInce Ruth & myself have begun the 'We Won't Fly for Art' project, the mails
sent earlier on today have not appeared on here, whilst everyone else's are
arriving as normal.

I had sent posts in response to Helen, Pall & others...

I am presently checking out the reason why only Ruth's & mine are not
appearing on here.

In the meantime, I will use this googlemail account until the strange glitch
is resolved.

I will send the original emails this Friday morning...

wishng all well.

marc