[NetBehaviour] as if it were an apple

james morris james at jwm-art.net
Thu Apr 16 21:01:08 CEST 2009

>Perhaps you were the apple was you...

There was no object called apple.

The dream-self had a thought referring to the eating of an apple:

Eating my own hand was a normal thing to do, just like eating an apple is.

>But, who is the biter?

Well, yesterday my dream interpretation skills lead me to consider that
my hand may have represented my brain. Either there's a part of me
which is cancerous to my self and I should seek a psychologist, or,
perhaps I have brain cancer and should seek a doctor.

There again I could be entirely wrong and it was just something to
entertain me during the first day of an excruciatingly boring
minimum-wage agency job.

just had to share it somewhere.

james