[NetBehaviour] some stats fly vs net

clemos cl3mos at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 10:30:06 CEST 2009

And I heard that doing one google search was equivalent to boiling a
full kettle of water.

Also what about Yann Arthus-Bertrand's trick :
http://programmes.france2.fr/vu-du-ciel/accueil.htm (it's french)
after he produces his TV show, he plants as much trees as needed to
balance all the CO² he generated with helicopters and planes... (see
here http://www.actioncarbone.org/en/index.php)

++++++++
Clément

>>> www. eca .ac.uk