[NetBehaviour] agriART

mark cooley flawedart at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 23 17:15:24 CEST 2009

Hi Ruth

thanks for your interest. the Feral Trade Cafe looks like a great project. likewise, i wish i could make it there - hmmmmm?

yup, it's in a physical space (about 30" x 50") - so the artists all found ways of uniquely representing their work for the gallery space - except for CAE's piece which was more or less documentation of their project at the Corcoran some years ago. We're hoping of maybe touring the show some.

regards,

mark

Hi Mark,
this looks fascinating. I wish we could be there.
It shares some ground in common with our Summer Exhibition at HTTP, Kate
Rich's Feral Trade Cafe http://http.uk.net

How big is the gallery? Are all of the works being exhibited in physical
space?

cheers
Ruth