[NetBehaviour] Web2.0 Suicide Machine now online!

xDxD.vs.xDxD xdxd.vs.xdxd at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 10:19:43 CET 2009

this is wonderful!

i only don't like the "moral" approach of the demo video, but it's a
wonderful project and application.

by the way, do you know this one?

http://www.seppukoo.com/

a different approach.  they're having quite a hard time with facebook
banning them after about 300000 sucides and a whole community is rising up
trying to design support strategies.

ciao!
xDxD