[NetBehaviour] And - Chapters 9-16

Edward Picot edward at edwardpicot.com
Sat Dec 26 21:34:41 CET 2009

Dave -

Sorry to take such a long time to reply - I saw your message before
Christmas, but then I got swept away on a tide of festivity.
Thanks for the response, anyway. In answer to your question, no, I'm not
clever enough to automate the removal of important bits. In any case if it
was automated it would be less fun, I think.

- Edward

Hi edward

I really like this idea, and the site looks great. Do you edit out the
important bits by hand, or have you automated it in some way?

dave