[NetBehaviour] XorCurses-0.0.3

clemos cl3mos at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 23:39:33 CET 2009

It's great ! Very difficult, actually.
Only one suggestion : I don't know the original game, but I think it
would be more comfortable to keep the player on center of the screen,
because when you move and hit the border of the screen, you can't see
any further than one "block", which is a bit frustrating.
One more thing: I don't know about the others netbehaviourists, but I
think it's ok to send your announcements every now and then... Anyway,
when you decide to stop posting about your games, I hope you'll let us
know where we can hear about your work.

Thanks,
++++
Clément