[NetBehaviour] Bill Gates Unleashes Swarm of Mosquitoes on Crowd.

marc garrett marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Fri Feb 6 10:21:37 CET 2009

Bill Gates Unleashes Swarm of Mosquitoes on Crowd.

Microsoft founder turned philanthropist Bill Gates released a glass full
of mosquitoes at an elite technology conference to make a point about
the deadly disease malaria.

"Malaria is spread by mosquitoes," Gates said while opening a jar
onstage at the Technology, Entertainment, Design Conference — a
gathering known to attract technology kings, politicians, and Hollywood
stars.

"I brought some. Here I'll let them roam around. There is no reason only
poor people should be infected."

more...