[NetBehaviour] new installation at the Odyssey site

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon Mar 2 09:46:46 CET 2009

After much turmoil and eternal thanks to Sugar Seville

There's a new installation at the site. The particle count is low, about 1/8 of
what it was on Ian's Hybrid OCAD. I took out the other uneditable particle
scripts from the building prims with a dead particle script. The object count
is low. This should be ok for now. I'm documenting now so it doesn't have to
remain. Selavy Oh is going to work with it and hopefully Doncoyote Antonelli
will reinstall his piece. Thanks Alan

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Odyssey/48/12/22