[NetBehaviour] Fwd: interview published

xDxD xdxd.vs.xdxd at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 21:53:43 CET 2009

Yes !

Ricardo's interview has been published on ArtsBlog and the communication
will officially start in just a couple of days, as we wanted to take
advantge of a big presentation we're doing on march 20th to create as
many synergies as possible.

By that date the interview will also be published on
www.interviewingthecrisis.org

sorry if you thought we forgot about it :)   .
we didn't.

and we're waiting for the 20th so that we will be able to leverage a
series of collaborations to promote to the best two projects that we are
truly believing in: Interviewing the Crisis and RomaEuropaFAKEFactory

on march 20th a couple more interviews will be published,too

xDxD