[NetBehaviour] that-unsound blog, and 'useful phrases'

Majena Mafe majenamafe at iprimus.com.au
Tue Mar 3 02:28:43 CET 2009

Hi all, I have added some of the posts from netbehaviour to my blog
that-unsound http://that-unsound.blogspot.com/. That-unsound was set up to
be a storage space for my research into sound and language when I started
post-grad study. Am presently doing a PhD on sounded-language and writing a
theory of it using Gertrude Stein's voice/work. I knew I'd need something
juicy to sustain me during the dry slogs. So far it's helped me connect with
dozens of others interested in sound and language so thought I'd share it
again with you all. It quite a full resources. Netbehavior also keep me
juiced up. Ruth Catlow's list was great, thank you and thank you all.

Besides writing sounded feminist ficto-critical theories (ha!) on sound in
language, I make digital films and sound pieces. A new sound piece by me is
featured at the top of the blog, called 'useful phrases'.  Anyway you will
get more of my drift from the blog and its links to my other work.

Cheers Jena

Majena Mafe
majenamafe at ipimus.com.au

http://majennamafe.com <http://majennamafe.com/>