[NetBehaviour] Microcodes

james of jwm-art net james at jwm-art.net
Tue Mar 3 13:22:13 CET 2009

Hi Pall,

Just my immediate thoughts...

I going to do a few new linux installs soon, so I might try running
"Walking backwards so that I can see the destruction in my wake" as
root, on the systems first - after umounting home/data partitions. I'd
like to capture the output, but there'd be a lot, so redirect it to a
file of course, but that file would get deleted too. The killers would
be nice to do this with too I think.

Alternatively you could script the setup of a chroot jail and set the
carnage off inside that, but there'd still be a similiar problem I
think. But I'm not very clued about chroot jails. Maybe if doing this
in a X terminal and video it with some desktop video grabber...

James.