[NetBehaviour] Microcodes

Pall Thayer pallthay at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 12:29:52 CET 2009

Interesting that your reaction is to wonder how you could go about
running "Walking backwards..." without causing irreparable damage. I
have also been thinking about pulling an old computer out of my
basement for the sole purpose of running that script as root to see
how it goes. Something that you're not allowed to run becomes really
intriguing.

The killers won't cause any major damage but you'll probably have to
reboot your computer.

best r.
Pall