[NetBehaviour] Microcodes

james of jwm-art net james at jwm-art.net
Tue Mar 3 15:33:50 CET 2009

I got thinking further about setting up a chroot environment through my
brief experience in setting up DIY linux... It completely misses the
point of your microcodes, and destroys their aesthetics, but..

A script which:

1)sets up a chroot environment (what is in it? enough to have the perl
interpreter, minimum).

2)runs your microcode scripts (specifically "walking backwards...", but
maybe throw in the others for good measure).

(the microcode scripts destroy the chroot environment)

3)goto 1).

I don't know how feasible this is, but maybe it would be interesting :)
a continual construction/destruction cycle? a complete waste of power
though :(