[NetBehaviour] HOW CAPITAL!, tired of Second Life

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Wed Mar 4 04:37:11 CET 2009

HOW CAPITAL!, tired of Second Life

http://www.alansondheim.org/ thickk pngs and
http://www.alansondheim.org/thickk.mov

   @entrances / holes
   @exits / holes
   Alan (#10747)
   clitoris
   emote hungers
  (#5).
  PMC-MOO): exit down
  Table
  Table, plains, and bloody handprint here.
  Tiffany
  armor worn protecting from wounds of desperation, clitoral kinships,
  cleansed in every room, whispered into aphanisis
  course through alan, we breathe floods, our eyes stayin by you, you
  course through alan, we breathe floods, our eyes stayin by you, you
  expulsion of rhizomatic surface to skin smeared with effluvia, desire,
  fragments of love, exit down
  impaled on an endless plain of skin
  lanced with you-know-language
  lay me out on Menstrual Table
  lay me out on Menstrual Table
  male, trapped, a web-inversion, violation, fabric: He sees: a lance
  night of legs open to one and all, skin piercing lance upon Menstrual
  she arches, u beneath, pornog, its penis, its vagina, u Tiffanyalan
  the blood-red plains of bones, bodies, languages
  the male, you paint your blood savagely upon him
  vomit, i course through you, i you, swallow you thru me, Tiffany
  vomit, i course through you, i you, swallow you thru me, Tiffany
  you-know-language
#2014 MEDIA-MOO
*** Disconnected ***
*** More ***  15 lines left.  Do @more [rest|flush] for more.
... dense entanglement of liquid, blood, piss, shit, cum, spit, sweat,
... dense entanglement of liquid, blood, piss, shit, cum, spit, sweat,
...to stop st on the ed strands of my hiar and wrap it aroundure t the
..f my cock is ready to burst my legs are spread so far they are hurting n
..sureely this must have lag... lag... lag... laugh...oh god them ..yeah
..uyes, re places that through the other, other placescan only be touch...
.everywhere.... I will imagine she's there now I will tell her to touch
.sinceDalai Lamu know notha ing o that when that would be amazing, it
<<<<<MISPELL>>>>
<<<<<MISSPELL>>>>
> eat corpse
> fondle Tiffany
> fondle woman
> french Alan
> french Alan
> french Tiffany
> french Tiffany
> kill Alan
> kill Alan
> kill Alan
> kill Tiffany
> kiss Tiffany
> kiss Tiffany
> moan
> quit
> quit
> take corpse
@create $thing called lance
@create $thing called skin
@describe lance as  holed skin, rimmed with Tiffanyalan
@describe skin as lance holed with Tiffanyalan
@examine #2014
@more
@quit
Alan caresses Tiffany hard. Alan is desperate to make Tiffany real.  Tif-
Alan chooses to ignore her shameful attempt to bite him. Tiffany despairs;
Alan fondles Tiffany deeply and pleasurably. Life has become perfect.  Be-
Alan kisses her. Alan hugs her. Here comes the cavalry! Tiffany utters the
Aliases:  Tiffany
Bones of Tiffany.
But Alan is dead!  Happiness has made him very beautiful and Alan knows he
Comments:
Connection closed by foreign host.
Contents:
Contents:
Corpse of Tiffany
Cut your hearts! Men cut their hearts. Men can't be killed. Their hearts
Description set.
Description set.
Description set.
Do [rest|flush] for more.
Eat corpse.
Goodbye, friends.. Come back soon
I give up, I've bent over backwards for you. If you speak behind my
I see no "Table" here.
I see no "Tiffany" here.
I see no "penis" here.
I see no "vagina" here.
Key:  (None.)
Knives clash. Death is everywhere. Freud recoils trembling. Freud cuts his
Look
Men and women eat the corpse. The woman misses men and women with her hit.
Menstrual Table, anal, clitoris, MEDIA-MOO
No way!  men and women're fighting for mens and womens life!
Obvious Verbs:
Obvious exits: out to Living Quarters - 2nd Floor
Ok.
Orc falls over dead!
PLEASE NO SINGING IN THESE PARTS! Says the Orc!
PMC-MOO
Potala... it needs ge of our editing somewhat I think too... it would drip
Research purpose:
Saint Thomas lowers his hand into the hole. Freud calls it something else.
The day has begun.
The hole to the north led to the dark forest but the hole to the west in
The woman misses men and women with her hit. men and women fondly fondle
The woman misses men and women with her hit. men and women hit Tiffany
The woman misses men and women with her hit. men and women hit Tiffany
Tiffany
Tiffany (#2014) is owned by Alan (#10747).
Tiffany arrives with an ear-splitting bang.
Tiffany asks "Did you kill Orc?"
Tiffany attacks!
Tiffany eats a piece of rabbit meat.
Tiffany exclaims "You killed me!"
Tiffany fucks Alan hard! Alan misses Tiffany with his tongue. Tiffany fon-
Tiffany gets the corpse of Alan. Tiffany eats the corpse. Tiffany becomes
Tiffany kisses Alan with her tongue. Alan loves Tiffany, now she is not a
Tiffany says ""
Tiffany says ""
Tiffany spoke the you-know-language which I wrote down in the never-die-
Tiffany went into the church which was Tiffany. I turned another loop in
Tiffany. Alan tells his true feelings to Tiffany. Alan loves the Tiffany!!
Tiffanyalan
You chop Tiffany to pieces! Ah! The blood!
You drop the bones of Tiffany.
You fondle yourself.
You now have lance with object number #9757 and parent generic thing
You now have skin with object number #4924 and parent generic thing
You say "I will kill you."
You say "It feels emptier somehow."
You say "Let me try and kill you."
You say "Now you wil kill me."
You see #1, #5, and hieroglyph here.
You see two-thousand-fourteen, Tiffany, anal, MEDIA-MOO, Menstrual
Your blood freezes as you hear Tiffany's death cry!